Menu
greyheadgit
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow service with my Tivo Box

My Tivo box seems to be getting slower and slower in getting it to go to anything and I have tried switching it on and off but it does not make any difference.

When we want to go to Nextflix, well a 2 hour film will last for 2 hrs and 15 mins because that is the length of time it takes sometimes to get to choose a film.

It's not just Netflix, as all other services are extremely slow, going to My shows or recordings and catch up is really slow especially BBC Hub.

Anything that can be done. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow service with my Tivo Box

Hi greyheadgit

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TiVo box lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, we're seeing some problems which I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to take a closer look at.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos