Menu
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky movies shortlist

Hello people ive had my tivo box a few days and had a question..
I got sky movies free for six months and downloaded the sky movies iphone app.in the app i can pick a movie and add it to a shortlist of all the movies i like..is there a way of doing that on the tivo box?thanks for your time..
Also if a moderater is on can i cancel a engineer visit for monday as my broadband and router problem has ironed itself out itself..

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
+size 9 feet..iphone 7 plus..
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky movies shortlist

Hi Dereklad,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

To answer your question about creating a shortlist via TiVo®, there is no shortlist facility but the nearest equivalent will be the wish List feature.  You can create a Wish List and input any key words of movie titles, actor/ess etc and it will automatically record for you if it's scheduled to show on any channel you subscribe to.

Here's a useful article about Setting up a WishList search on my TiVo® box which I hope will be helpful for you.

I can see your appointment has already been cancelled so I hope all is ok now for you with the Broadband service.  

We're here to help if you need us again in the future.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos