Menu
duke8t
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Serious pixellation

I am experiencing serious pixellation on the following channels:  Channel 5, BBC3, BBC4, ITV +1, ITVbe+1, watch, xmas gold, Dave, Dave ja vu , alibi, Comedy Central, MTV, Syfy, Syfy +1,Universal Channel, Universal Channel +1, Challenge Sky Living +1, CBS Reality, Horror, Channel 5 +24,  5 USA , 5 USA +1, Channel 5 +1,TLC, TlC +1, DMAX, Quest, Quest + 1, Drama, Sony tv, 4Seven,  CBS Reality +1, Real Lives + 1, Lifetime, Yesterday, Yesterday + 1, Eden, Eden + 1, Disc Ch, Disc ch + 1, I.D, ID + 1, all discovery & Nat Geographic channels, History, H2,CL, Pbs, Forces tv,  the list goes on. It has been steadily getting worse over the last few weeks all of them are now unwatchable. I have tried all the settings on the TV for the MPEG/Block or Digital Noise Reduction settings but it does not seem to make any difference.

It seems strange that it is on some + 1 channels and not others and some and not their +1.

Does anyone have any ideas cause it is driving me crazy. 

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Serious pixellation

Time to call for a technical visit there has got to be an issue with either your VM box or the feed coming to your house call 150 from VM landline choose TV problems option
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Serious pixellation

Hi Duke8t,

Thank you for coming back and posting in the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read about the pixelation on the channels you've listed, that's quite a few indeed.

I've been able to test the account and services operating in the home, I found that the general downstream power levels on all services need adjusting. You'll need an engineer and I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos