Menu
AliMc1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Programs recorded via Tivo have disappeared

Can anyone tell me how I can retrieve programs that I recorded which have just disappeared.

On Saturday "my shows" was 73% full.

On Sunday the layout of the "my shows" page looked different.  There's no longer an option to retrieve shows.  And I was down to 43%

I've switched everything off, waited then switched on again.  All to no avail.

I am narked because I was part way through watching various series . . .  in order and now loads of episodes have disappeared!

If Virgin are going to charge me the amount they do each month they could at least ensure I'm getting the service I'm paying for!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Programs recorded via Tivo have disappeared

Hi AliMc1,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that some of your recordings have disappeared.  Have you looked in the 'Deleted Folder'?  It's worth having a look in there to see if they are there.  If not sadly they aren't recoverable.

I wanted to pop our On Demand guide here and hopefully some of the programmes you were watching are listed there for you.  If so then hopefully all is not lost and you can watch them via On Demand as a way around it.  I know it is not the ideal solution, but thought would put it forward in case it is useful for you.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask.  

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos