Menu
t35
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems with Tivo

Hi all,

Firstly thanks for taking the time to read this post.

I joined VM in September 2016 and I totally regret it nowSmiley Sad it just seems to be problem after problem with services & trying to get any help over the telephone is like pulling teeth, CS say one thing and document something totally different. Any way this is my problem:

Over the past 6-8 weeks picture has been a little jumpy (breaking up sometimes) and now over the last weeks I can only watch live TV. I can't get on demand / catch up (error W03) and cant record any other programs while watching live TV (not showing any service outages / issues like this in the area)

Called CS & they couldn't get an engineer out for some time so they are sending me a new Tivo box which sounds reasonable but the problem doesn't appear to be a Box issue as NONE of my boxes are working lol.....(If it was only one I could see the logic but more than 1???)

• Should the AGC signal be 0% ????
  • I have reset & cleared all my boxes (didnt make any difference but lost all my recordings obviouslySmiley Sad )
  • tried turning off - unplugging etc ......a million times

what should a normal diagnostic screen on the tivo look like?

Thanks to anyone who repliesSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with Tivo

Hello t35,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing.

I would certainly like to look into this further but I'll just need to access your account so could you send me a private message with the address/telephone number and the full name on the account so I can get this looked into.

You'll be able to send me these details by clicking on my name and selecting 'Send me a message' on the right.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos