Menu
dwplease
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation/coloured glitches during The Martian

Hi there

I've had Virgin installed yesterday evening, came to watch The Martian on Sky Cinema On Demand tonight and every couple of minutes there are pixellations/multicoloured glitches in the picture (I know there are glitches in the film as a stylistic choice but these are much worse, picture errors rather than part of the film). Any suggestions how to fix them? I was a Sky customer two weeks ago and never saw anything like this before. Have tried unplugging box and restarting it using menus but still happens. Shame as picture quality is good otherwise...
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation/coloured glitches during The Martian

Hi Dwplease,

Welcome in!

I hope you've been well and been enjoying the week so far Smiley Happy

The Martian is a brilliant film IMHO, so when this gets interrupted it's not the best. I have been looking into the TV services and whilst nothing was found with the signals, I did find that the hard drive isn't communicating with the network. This being as it is it can cause issues on recordings. I would like to get an engineer out to you.

If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos