Menu
nashathedog
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On demand problem

Hi, I ordered the new movie release Teminator Genisys (probably spelt wrong, sorry) on Thursday 05/11/2015 to watch with my son when he visited. His visit was unavoidably cancelled but it was not a big issue as he was coming today Saturday  07/11/2015 which meant that as long as we started watching the film before the 48 hour rental period ended at 13:18 we could still watch the film together. He came today (Saturday 07/11/2015) and we started watching the film at around 13:10, As expected it was not a problem. However just under half way into the film it stopped playing and we got an  "On Demand is not available" message. Now we can not watch the rest of the film so I wish to know how to go about either getting it so we can finish watching it together or how to get a refund as I am not happy with having to pay again after the service going down stopped us from watching half of the movie.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand problem

Hi nashathedog,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the film didn't play out entirely.  I can understand it must have been very frustrating when you were looking forward to watching this.

If you give our team a call on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line we can help.  Alternatively you can reach our online team via our Contact Us page.  Select 'Account and Billing' then 'Manage your account online' and then 'Chat Online' and you can chat to one of our team.

It would be great if you can let me know how you get on.  I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos