Menu
mattyboy711
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New installation false promises

We were due to have our services installed on the 13th may...got a phone call on the 12th to say that there was a co striction issue so this would not be done and we would have an update early the week after...heard nothing in 2 weeks so gave them a call on Monday 23rd may...got passed through after 45 mins to the construction team to be told they didn't know what was going on and they would call back in 2 days with an update. Today, Wednesday 25th...no phone call so we gave them a call and still got fobbed off with we will give you a call to update in minimum 2 days or a week...not acceptable as my Sky service was cut off today as that was agreed due to the original install date...no one can provide us with an answer as to what is going on or when we will get our service...I am now left with no tv service and I am getting to the point where I will just call up Sky to renew for another year with a half price discount and cancel my planned service with virgin media...you would think that they would want my custom and my money but clearly this isn't the case
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New installation false promises

If you do decide to go to sky you might be better off not say anything to virgin untill they have fixed the construction issue so you can try again a year later

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New installation false promises

Hi Mattyboy711,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment in the Community again. 

I'm very sorry that the installation has been delayed and I would like to help out here. I've been trying to gain access to your account to pull an update but have been unable to. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos