Menu
drlewis
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix App Unreliable

Hi,

I've had issues for a while now with the Netflix app on the TiVo box (not V6, older one). It seems that almost every other time that I start streaming a film, the app freezes within 10-20 seconds. The TiVo box stops responding altogether - the buttons on the TiVo box and remove don't respond. The only thing I can do is restart the TiVo box. This is increasingly annoying as the whole boot-up sequence isn't exactly fast, especially if you then also have to wait for Netflix to reload, then find the film you were watching again; when this happens Netflix doesn't seem to add the file to your recently watched list.

This is not specific to my TiVo box, the same thing happened on my partner's TiVo too (this is the same version).

Is this a known issue with that TiVo box? 

thanks

- Oliver

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix App Unreliable

Hello drlewis,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community.

You shouldn't need to restart the box when using this app so what I would like to do is to arrange for one of our engineers to take a closer look.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos