Menu
colin59
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HD sky movies not updating in `new this week`

since Tues 22nd Dec 2015 my HD sky movies on demand have not replicated the `new this week` in standard def,on calling tech they told me it was a sky problem,sky laughed when i asked them and said it was a VM problem.VM guy on the phone checked his Tivo box and found that his was showing the same as mine,fobbed me off by saying that is how it is but despite my protests didn`t have an answer,now if i want to watch a film in HD i have to record it from the movie channel when it is on(very Sky)and very backwards.It`s been nagging at me so checked the VM community and lo and behold this problem cropped in Jan 2013 for a member by the name of daveoc,a VM staff member picked up the problem and found out it was a VM tech issue and said it was being sorted out with a ref number of FOO2301889.Can a staff member pick this up and investigate please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD sky movies not updating in `new this week`

Hi Colin59,

Many thanks for taking the time out to visit the Community, it's great to see a new face Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read that this is happening to you and the new film information aren't populating where they should. I've been checking the connection to the TV services in the home and there is some concern here. I'd like to have this looked at by and engineer as there aren't any faults listed to relate to the specific issue I've identified.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos