Menu
Modsrule1976
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ghosting on TV

Hi,

Over the last couple of weeks or so we are experiencing 'ghosting' (aware this isn't possible on digital etc. but this best describes the issue) when watching channels via our Tivo Box.

This appears to happen when there is any fast movement or lots going on, on screen. For example, an action scene or football match.

I have tried the TV with our V+ box and there is no issue. I have also tried a different TV connected to the Tivo box and the issue remains.

Can one of the forum team please advise as to the next steps?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ghosting on TV

Hi Modsrule1976,

Thank you for coming back to the Community. I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having issues whilst watching your shows.

I've been testing the TiVo and I've been able to see that one of your Input levels are out of spec' and I'd really like to get this looked at by our trained engineers.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ghosting on TV

Hi Modsrule1976,

I'm just checking back with you to see how the engineer appointment went and make sure the fault with your TV service has been fixed.

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos