Menu
Chunky_Monkey
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Samsung V Box

Question for someone on the VM Team....

I have a Samsung V Box which has recently been powered off whilst decorating was taking place, and on reconnecting, noticed that it failed to power on at all, (no visible lights, and fault persists when power cable was changed with known working replacement).

Phoned VM Customer Services, who did some checks and advised the V Box would need to be replaced, and that she could send one out 'in the post' if that was acceptable, (which it was). That was nearly 2 weeks ago and still nothing has arrived.

I managed to find an old V+ Box that was never collected, and replaced the faulty unit with that, however, I don't receive all of the channels on that box.

Any chance someone can confirm that the replacement box was actually sent, and if not, arrange to ship one ASAP.

Many Thanks in anticipation.....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Samsung V Box

Hi Chunky_Monkey, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue with your V Box Smiley Sad 

Checking the account I can see that an order was raised but for some reason the agent left off the code for the box by mistake so it completed without actually sending any equipment Smiley Sad 

Your best bet is to give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 for them to reprocess the replacement asap for you. 

Come back and let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos