Menu
GeoffW
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fault Reference F003830141

Perhaps Virgin can answer why Fault Reference F003830141has been ongoing since 7th August (to my knowledge)?

Every day, I receive a text from Virgin stating

"Service Update. TV fault F003830141.  The latest update we have is: Our engineer is on site and they're working to fix the problem. The estimated repair time is now: <date> <time>. The Virgin Media Team"

where the <date> and <time> has simply been updated to 24 hours later!  I've now received EIGHT of these texts saying the same thing, apart from the date and time!

Exactly what is the point of this?  If you don't know what the problem is and have no idea when it's going to be fixed - SAY SO!  Do you think your customers are STUPID? 

Get a grip, Virgin, and tell it like it is - not some wishy-washy text message to pay lip service to Virgin's "World Class Service" - we are not all that gullible.

It is not that far away from SPAM, is it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault Reference F003830141

Hi GeoffW,

Thanks for your post and apologies that the texts are not very imformative.

I've taken a look at the reference and this is done to a fault with You Tube. Is this the issue you are having?

If it's something else we'll need to take a look at things so let us know what issues you are having.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos