Menu
johnw_66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

Just been on to call centre.  Been advised that they only became aware of the problem on 5/11/2016 and estimated date for fix is 17/11/2016.

When I queried how long it would take and that I had seen the error reported in this community before then, I was informed that only when users call in to report the issue would then know and arrange for the issue to be resolved.

After advising that we had only just come back to Virgin is the last month and had issues with error 319 and was concerned that i had seen this reported on many occasions even before that date and users were still having the issue.

I was advised that the on demand service is a free service and as such there would be no credit.

Absolute joke, sounded like he couldn't be bothered, a case of tough you are stuck with it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319

Hi johnw_66

Thanks for dropping by about the error code 319, and for joining our forums too.

I do apologise that this is affecting you as a customer. I have logged this on the system for you and passed the details to our tracking team so they are aware you are affected.

The reference number for this issue is F004840373.

I'm also going to drop a pm to you for me to look into this a little further with you. You can find this on the top right up by your forum name in the envelope. If you could pop back to me on this when you get a chance that would be great Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"