Menu
SimonBland
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 still

Hi All,

I've been getting error 319 on virtually all sky programs on and off for months, and now it seems to have permanently taken hold. 

For the last week the service status keeps saying Virgin have an engineer working on it. Does anyone on the board know if anyone is actually doing something? - and does anyone know a realistic time scale for it to be fixed? (it just keeps being extended)

Sorry to ask the community, but I'm not getting much of an answer elsewhere. I'm getting to the point of cancelling my contract due to the recent poor service Smiley Sad 

Kindest regards

Simon

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 still

Hi Simon,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

There is a known fault (F005236193) where All 4 and Sky content are displaying error code 319.

I have looked into this further and the estimated fix time is the 1st of May.

Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing at the moment and I hope it's resolved for you soon.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dave6018
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well I have the error 319 since installation date of the 22/4/17, especially HD movies and I have noticed there is a lot less HD content Vs sky, but like I said to the Mrs its a 12 month contract and we can also go back to sky
0 Kudos
SimonBland
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Rose,

As expected nothing has been fixed... I just tried to catch up Thursdays episode of Arrow, and still a 319 error. Looking at status the May the 1st date got pushed to May 10th (just as previously advertised fix dates got pushed backwards)

As is Virgin media cannot suoply a catchup/on demand service

Kindest regards

Simon, looking to leave to join Sky

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simon,

Yes unfortunately this fault is still ongoing and I can only apologise that it's not been resolved yet.

The date I have been given is the 19th of May but again this could be extended if necessary.

You should be able to keep up to date with any faults on our service status checker here.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
barmyarmy66
Up to speed
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cut the bull, what is the nature of this fault?

Sky not playing ball? Or your network not fit for purpose?

This date has been pushed back consistently since well BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We're very sorry about this barmyarmy66,

I've had a look into this for you and this appears to only be affecting two titles at present via your account. I'm unable to detect any further fault than this at the moment.

Let me know if I can assist further,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos