Menu
daniellehall21
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

ERROR C133

Hi everyone, i have error code c133 coming up for on demand and catch up tv, i live in cheltenham, gloucestershire. Checked the service status and no issues known in the area. Restarted tivo box and router but nothing. I can get online via pc and wireless and tv still works but this on demand stuff doesnt!! So appalling.. ALSO, why is there not a huge catalogue of music and tv anymore? Making me want to switch to sky.. cheaper, better welcome offers and have a quick way of getting issues resolved... whats happened to virgin tv seriously they were meant to be the best in the business!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ERROR C133

Hi there Daniellehall21, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing the C133 error code. 

On Tuesday we were aware of an issue which would have caused this error, however this was restored later that day. 

Should you still be getting this error, please power off the TiVo® again and once it's started up, leave it for about 15 minutes, if you are still experiencing the fault after that point, please let me know.

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos