Menu
Beccie92
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changing address

Hiya,

I'm due to have virgin installed next Thursday (I'm a new customer) at my new address however I've noticed that the number of my flat is wrong but there's no option for me to change it on My Account. How can I get this changed without having to phone as I currently have no phone etc just the internet at my current address.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing address

Unfortunately you may well have to give them a ring, it depends how sporty the Forum Team are this weekend.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing address

Hi Beccie92

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the address amendment needed for your home account to be set up.

I appreciate too you joining us on the forums and welcome to the community.

If you've not been able to contact the teams via 0345 454 1111 then you can get in touch with our teams via Webchat

Their opening hours are:

Day                   Open   Close

Monday           8am     8pm

Tuesday          8am     8pm

Wednesday    8am    8pm

Thursday        8am     8pm

Friday               8am     8pm

Saturday         9am     5pm

Sunday           Closed

I'm also going to send a pm to you that you can find in the purple envelope up by your forum name for me to help further with this. If you could get back to me on this, that would be great Smiley Happy

Please let us know how this goes for you and if you are able to get this sorted before the installation date.

Thanks again and keep us posted Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos