Menu
bjorn
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Canceling contract

I have been on the phone for 45 minutes with someone that refused to cancel my contract and now in the chat with someone that pretended I had the wrong department on the chat even though I clicked thinking of leaving us. Could someone contact me that could help cancel my contract as this is getting ridiculous.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Canceling contract

Hi bjorn,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble cancelling your contract. We'd surely miss you as a customer.

There's no reason why we would refuse to cancel your contract as it's within your rights. There may be charges involved depending on your contract terms but that'll be confirmed on the call.

For security reasons you'd need to contact us to discuss this. It's possible you may have spoken to the wrong department so I'll provide you with the correct options.

Please contact us on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line. You first select option 4 (Change package or tell us you're moving). Then one of the following:-

3 - If you're moving home and are keeping your services.
4 - If you're moving home and you want to cancel your services.
5 - If you're thinking about leaving us for any other reason.

I hope this information helps in some small way. Please let me know how it all goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos