Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (47 Views)

C30 Error Message, no program schedule, scheduled recordings not record and no on demand.

[ Edited ]

For the past year my virgin media services have gone from bad to worse to say the least broadband never been at the speeds I'm paying for constantly losing connection and now my tv services are all but non existent. No program schedule available, none of my planned recordings have been recorded, c30 error message and on demand has been being fix by an engineer for the past 6months. I am at the end of my tether VM have been a strain on my life and feel unappreciated for the year I have suffered with this terrible service, they are so quick to contact you if your late with a payment but a problem there end and you don't hear a word . 

Im sorry for the rant don't feel like anyone's listening to me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (27 Views)

Re: C30 Error Message, no program schedule, scheduled recordings not record and no on demand.

Hello 1985_Toni,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you've been having ongoing issues with your television service.

I can see that you've had a technician out recently so please let me know if you're still experiencing any problems.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos