Menu
Mgjones92
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

C130 erro

Hi I'm on Virgin and this message turned up on the screen saying about network something or other and now I have no tv no on demand what's wrong with all of my boxes I have of them and none are working!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 erro

Hi Mgjones92,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error right now.  From the code you have given I can tell which error you're getting.  I have taken a look at this for you and at the moment there is a network fault occurring and our network engineers are currently working to resolve this.  It will mainly be intermittent whilst the fault is present.

This will also affect the Broadband service as well.  We're working to resolve this as soon as we can, due to the nature of the work required it may take some time to fix.  We're expecting an update by 16th March.   If the issue hasn't been resolved by then, don't hesitate to give us a shout and request an update.  The reference number for this is F004213102.

I hope you have a nice week end, if oyu need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos