Menu
N9012770
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Black screen

I'm trying to watch happy valley on catch up but I'm just getting a black screen with audio...this has happened on quite a few occasions with different programs - very frustrating....
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Black screen

Hi there N9012770, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issues catching up on Happy Valley. 

Personally I must admit to loving series 1 of this show, but have yet to watch anything of series 2. 

I've done some testing on your connection, and can see that our Network team are aware of an issue which would affect the On Demand service, and are working to get things back up and running as soon as possible. The issue is caused by increased noise on the local network, and the reference for this fault is F004286932. This currently has a fix time of later this evening, however due to the nature of this fault, it could be extended once we receive further information from the local crew. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos