Menu
sr123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing overbilled on my virgin media account

Hi all,

just joined this forum today to vent my anger.

does anybody else get problems with their accounts being overcharged on a monthly basis ?

Keep getting charged more each month than what they are supposed to take, and when i call them to queery, they always seem to say its for the previous month and will be sorted next month,when the same happens again....arr.

my account shows a credit for the previous month but when my next bill comes they overcharge me, so when i call to try and get a refund they say its not possible because i pay by direct debit.

keeps happening !!!   

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin media account

Hi sr123

Thanks for taking the time to drop by with the billing query you have with us, and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I appreciate that if you're in a loop of contacting us to resolve a monthly bill dispute this can get very frustrating Smiley Sad

It would be great if you could either check in with our Webchat team who would be happy to support you with this, and they can look into this securely for you. Alternatively you can contact us again via 150 or 0345 454 1111 and speak to the Care team.

I'm going to send a private message for you to offer some more support with this.

I hope to be able to catch up again with you soon.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos