Menu
Buddymedia
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bad services

I just joined Virgin last week and must say i have experienced the worst service I could of imagine.

TV

1. The Guide menu constantly freezes and I have to wait few minutes before I can use. Only happening on one of the boxes.

Phone

1. Getting buzzing noise on and off

Broadband

1. I am getting constantly drop outs and the modem just reconnects randomly.

2. I cannot change the gateway address on Virgin Router so I am using theirs as a modem. I want to use 192.168.1.x range but forced to use 192.168.0.x

Complaint procedure

1. I was told by Jamie @ Virgin that my complaint will be closed automatically once the call is finished and no one will look into it and on the complaints page it says I can call 150 and make it which I did but it's useless as they don't do anything. I was told to write to them and was told there email has been removed. 

Really unhappy customer and I am totally stuck with this very poor service and equipment.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad services

Hi there Buddymedia,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had since your install, this certainly sounds frustrating.

I think the best option would be to send an engineer around to look over the cables etc, especially as you say you're hearing a buzzing noise.

I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to make an appointment.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos