Menu
ephemeral
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Amazon vouchers

Hi Virgin Media,

I signed up to your services this year for the first time. I believe I'm on the M+ package. There was a promotion at the time offering Amazon vouchers when you sign up. I *think* it was £75 worth but could be more / less. However I haven't received anything like this or any notification of when to expect them. As I've been with you now over 6 months I thought they would've been with me by now. Hopefully you can look into this for me? It's not the sole reason I signed up but it did help in the decision making process..! Let me know what if any details you need from me.

Kind regards,
Rich
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon vouchers

Hi ephemeral

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I can see that when you joined us there was a sales offer applied to your account and I'll be happy to discuss this a little further with you.  For security reasons this would have to be in a private message which you can find in the envelope next to your forum name. 

It would be great if you could get back to me on this for me to support you with this.

If there's anything else you need any further help with if you could let me know I'd be happy to take a look into that too Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos