Menu
frustrateddad
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Adding services

I am frustrated with the Virgin web site and its lack of ability to answer basic "not pre set questions" and the lack of access to some one to email.

I have  Virgin broadband and phone via cable  but Sky tv ( all HD channels including movies and Sport). 

I am looking to consolidate to  one provider but its hard to find someone to discuss what my options are - if I add Virgin TV what offers the best package and deal or should I replace Virgin Broadband now that Sky (BT) have upgraded the standard broadband connections.

Both Sky and Virgin seem equally poor at looking after customers it seems I would be better  not to be a customer ( of part services)   to be offered an attractive reason to change. Perhaps the the other option is to move away BT or even Amazon ....

I would have thought that in this modern age it  would be easy to go through to someone and that  customer care would be getting better ...but I must be naive.

Please help - what reasons are there to add virgin tv ( at first glance there is no financial benefit) or should i try different players in the market  who seem to want to have my business.

Frustrated dad 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding services

The best thing to do is avoid the normal sales teams. As no doubt you are out of contract, you will unlikely be on the best pricing anyway, so renegotiating a package with all 3 services could save you some money. Pick up the phone & call Retentions (150 option 4 then 5, the option for "thinking of leaving"), the call centre is UK based , & able to offer deals not available to their sales counterparts. You can reach them from 8am to 8pm Mon to Fri, & 9am to 6pm Saturday.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos