Menu
Anthonyec
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Watching a partially recording programme

Hi, so here's the problem. Programme, lets say 30 minutes into recording, I decide to watch now from beginning. All seems okay until I get to about 15 minutes in and then the recording jumps back about 1 minute, then when it gets to the same point again it jumps back to the beginning of the recording.

The only way to then watch the programme is to wait for it to finish recording, even then i've noticed that the progress bar shows I have watched 0 minutes of the programme no matter how far i'm along.

Anyone else getting this? Its one of the new V6 boxes.

Anthony 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Watching a partially recording programme

Hello Anthonyec,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

This doesn't sound right so what I would like to do is to arrange for one of our engineers to check your V6 box.

I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Watching a partially recording programme

Hello Anthonyec,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

This doesn't sound right so what I would like to do is to arrange for one of our engineers to check your V6 box.

I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos