Menu
Ray1311
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 box2box stopped working

Having spent nearly 1hr on the phone, being transferred 4 times, cut off twice, I am taking a break from Customer Services and trying on here...

Setup:
V6 Box downstairs, direct Ethernet to 2AC Superhub
TiVo Box upstairs, Ethernet link via Powerline
NOTE: Ethernet/Powerline all working as expected and multiple configurations tested without success.

Up until yesterday evening (and for last few months), could view/watch programs recorded on either box from either box.  Worked as expected, no problems.

Last night, suddenly the TiVo box stared throwing up Error V106 "You cannot play shows from The Living Room TiVo Box as it is not in the same account"
The V6 box also now states "The bedroom TiVo box could not be found" Error C423.

Rebooted both boxes and Powerline (several times)
Changed setting (from another thread) for Remote Control to "Allow"

Any additional ideas/suggestions?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box2box stopped working

Hi Ray1311, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that the boxes aren't seeing each other currently. 

We need to ensure the connection is solid between both the V6 and the hub and the TiVo® and the hub. 

Start by turning everything off. V6, TiVo®, Powerline adaptors and Hub.

Turn the Hub back on and wait until the ready light shows it's set. 

Next turn on the V6. Once this is set up, check to make sure there is a connection between the 2. 

Next turn on the TiVo® box and again wait until it's completely up and running. 

Finally turn on the Powerline adaptors. 

Once this is all done, the connection should be restored. Check the app and see if the boxes are seeing each other now. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos