Menu
FreshOutTheBox3
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 Phone Call?

Afternoon everyone.

I've just been on the phone to VM's retentions line as I was sorting my monthly price out and changing a couple of things round so I decided to test the 'V6 waters'

A lady called Steph put me on hold whilst she arranged for a box to be sent out to me, put me on hold and then cut the line. Rang back and spoke to another guy who went into the notes and quizzed as to why she tried to connect me to an internal only department and to no avail.

The guy then told me that if I could get some codes that could be put into the system from either a forum member or a technician/installer, I could have a box sent out to either trial or as a new box just like new installs.

Any truth in this? Any codes available? Haha
Fresh
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Phone Call?

Hi I to tried by phone, see my post, (Post code not Recognised) these call handlers are just telling you what you want to hear or more to the point they don't know, I was put on hold for ages while the handler went back and forth to a senior member of staff. What should be read into this is the boxes are not really available to all, just one or two testers and some very lucky customers.There is no problem getting a Sky Q box. Regards Micky 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Phone Call?

Hi FreshOutOfTheBox3,

Thanks for your post and of course your interest. Smiley Happy It's certainly a super exciting time to be a part of Virgin Media. 

I can tell you that the new Virgin TV V6 box powered by TiVo® is coming very soon and is currently being piloting by a selected few. The Forum Team or Contact Centre are not able to order boxes for anyone. 

You can register your interest for this box here: Virgin V6 Box

We'll be releasing more information on this soon so keep your eyes peeled. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos