Menu
Superphot
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV V6 confusion on pricing

So I registered interest for the new box, hoping it would be quicker than the existing box is at the moment. Heard nothing, then saw that existing customers could get one, if they paid £49.99 + activation fee. (Which is a hidden extra cost that is only there to force customers to pay more). Then in my offers and upgrades I see they expect me to pay £89.95 AND £20 a month more. Anybody had similar issues? I thought I saw on one of the forums that existing customers would get a free upgrade. Must have had a moment of madness to think that VM would actually look after long-standing customers.

So, in around ten months time Virgin will be losing me, although I am so disappointed with the whole service at the moment it might even be worth just paying to leave early.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV V6 confusion on pricing

Hi Superphot,

Thanks for getting in touch. Please give us a call on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone) or WebChat via Contact Us so that we can check to see if there's a better deal for you.

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos