Menu
Janieo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Series link issues on v6 box

Series links are being set up correctly, on my v6 but then they fail to record. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series link issues on v6 box

You can find why a recording failed in Hiccups.

Press Home, followed by 6 to access.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Janieo

As Ernie has mentioned, the recording hiccups are great for finding out why something didn't record. 

If you're still unsure of anything or feel that there's an issue, let us know and we'll take a look at this from our end for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Another point to remember is that although it may seem like a new series to you, it may have been shown before so setting it to New only means that it will not record. You would have to set it to New and Reruns. 

The quick way to check is when the menu returns to the Guide once the setup is complete, i.e. is the Series Link showing?

I have almost been caught out by this a couple of times, e.g. this week, a "new" documentary series starting on a BBC channel is actually a repeat and I realised this when no Series link icon appeared on the entry in the Guide.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!