Menu
archerboy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Flaky Netflix App frustration

Why can't VM sort out this app! One day it works another it falls over. Today when Netflix is selected it doesn't even get into Netflix, at least yesterday it got me as far as the menu! Now when selecting Netflix it just returns you to the channel you are currently watching, either from the app page or channel 204.

I'm rapidly getting the impression that the V6 is a very flaky piece of kit indeed. Surely it can't be that difficult to get this right. VM's validation processes for accepting new equipment must be very basic with low level acceptance testing. Is the V6 North Korean in origin per chance?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flaky Netflix App frustration

Very sorry about this archerboy,

Are you receiving an error message at all when experiencing this fault? We are aware of certain issues concerning V6 and Netflix at the moment, therefore, it's worth checking if this particular one is related.

In addition to this, I've managed to locate your account and I can see that there are some signal level issues via your V6 equipment at the moment. This may also be causing you unnecessary trouble.

I'd like to arrange for one of our engineers to visit and get this looked at.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this booked in ASAP.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos