Menu
gazza1954
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bundles

This is more of a rant / complaint than a question.

I currently have Full House TV, Superfibre 70 and Talk Weekends with a standard V+ TV Box.

I am currently paying £72.50 per month for this package.

Over the past few months I have been experieicing a technical issue (picture freeze) with the V+TV Box.

I am now on my third TV Box which I believe are not new TV Boxes but are actually refurbished.

Now here comes the rant / complaint.

If I was a new customer, after the initial offer of £55.00 per month for 12 months I would be paying £76.00 per month for nearly triple my current broadband speed plus a shiny new V6 Box.

What ever happened to customer loyalty?  As long term exisiting customer I should be afforded the same offers as new customers.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bundles

Have you spoken to Virgin Media about how your options to move to the current bundle you've mentioned (excluding the 12 month price)?

Generally all customers will have had some form of deal when they first joined, so you won't get offered the exact new customer offer, however it shouldn't be too difficult to find an ongoing deal that's has the same services and cost as those available to new customers.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos