Menu
Longdong
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

4k content

I've been a virgin media customer for a good few years and always interested in what's new and going to be available in the future so when the v6 box was released I got in contact with virgin and ordered one anyway at the time of doing this I asked if I could watch the sports channels in 4k ultra hd the answer I got was yes, so if thought great news I've already got samsung latest 4k suhd tv so I'm already to watch the day came and my new v6 box was installed (Fantastic)
But my excitement was soon squashed I've been conned there is nothing being broadcast in ultra hd I contacted virgin as usual got through to someone you can't understand any way after about 15 minutes of chit chat it turns out I can watch Netflix / YouTube in 4k
But I can already do this and much more through my tv the only thing the new v6 box does is quicker at loading
So I assume all people excited about the new box are not now,
Come on virgin media with all other companies like BT/ sky are miles ahead once my virgin media contract expires I'm definitely going to look elsewhere
I think the problem is virgin media only supply us with tv channels and the real people in charge are BT / sky
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4k content

Hi Longdong, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to have you on board with us here. 

We're always looking at developing our services for the better but currently you're right. We only have Netflix and YouTube content available. 

Once we have any more we shall certainly let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos