cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try to use tv go app as remote but virgin tv greyed out

Searlesy
Joining in

Hi

we cannot find our remote for the 360 box, trying to set it up but the tv go app can’t seem to find our box or I don’t know how it works. Is it possible to do before setting up the box without a remote? I’m not sure we received a remote with the box 

3 REPLIES 3

Searlesy
Joining in

IMG_5594.png

roy247
Superstar

If you haven't connected the box to the internet and activated it, then I doubt that it will work with the TVGO app.

If you didn't receive a remote with the box then you need to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Hi @Searlesy 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TVGO app at this time. 

The TVGO app would need to be connected to the same network as your set top box to be able to communicate with each other. 
If you still need a remote, you can order a remote here if still needed.  Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley