Menu
markpage230
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

which home telephone to get

Hello, we have the telephone package already, and use the old BT Concero 1400 (5 of them scattered around the house as it takes a while to get to them).

We are looking for a similar phone (no cables, one phone has an answering machine and can attach 4 more phones without the need for more cabling).

The problem I'm having: the phones now interfere with the hearing aids and iloops, and don't have external speaker ability (play the call louder) - the letters on the buttons seem to have shrunk (ok I'll admit it - my eye sight is getting worse)

Any suggestions for a new alternative phone please. I have googled and tried a few, and have been swamped with phones galore, but I'm looking for a phone you can personally recommend, rather than me keep ordering a contender and sending it back as it doesn't quite cut the mustard.

Thank you very much in advance, for helping out. Heart

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: which home telephone to get

Hi markpage230,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I can certainly understand your dilemma, there are a lot of handsets that you can choose from. 

While we aren't able to recommend a specific brand or model of telephone to use, perhaps some of our Community members will be able to offer more advice on this.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos