Menu
Buzby16
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

poor service response

Why does the service centre promise a 4 hr response when a line goes down and when you get onto them after 4hrs they say there is no record of anyone logging a response! The situation is when you try and deal with a fault for your relative and they are 86 and you have recommended Virgin they are no help at all,she cannot remember her password she is on a pendant alarm system and if she had a fall no dial tone so it will not call out.Customer services said we cannot make a official complaint as data protection applies as we do not know her password nor does she!As a former telephone engineer I know for a fact that when a line gets a crackle on it it is on its way to a disconnection! We had already booked a engineer because of this and were able to tell customer services this but they still don't accept we are family concerned with a vulnerable old lady on her own!As we had recommended Virgin we now feel she won't trust us in the future,We are certainly going on Facebook and twitter to tell all our friends and relatives our trials and tribulations this was only installed in September and the engineer drilled through a rainwater pipe and didn't tell us he wouldnt fit the master socket where we a customer wanted it is disgrace she bitterly regrets ever leaving BT and we regret telling her to go on Virgin!and we will tell our friends not to make the same mistake as us.Busby 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor service response

Hi Busby

I'm so sorry to learn about your recent interaction with us, that's not the level of service we want to provide for any of our customers so my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you're still in need of assistance, I'd love to take a look at escalating the telephone issues for you. To allow me to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos