Menu
neelpindolia
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

phone line is dead

hi. my landline doesn't seem to work theres been a lot of issues and complaints. can someone tell me whats wrong or ill have to phone and claim

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone line is dead

Hi there neelpindolia, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and I'd love to work with you in order to get a resolution. 

I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums, it's always good to see some new faces, I just sorry that we've met under these circumstances. 

I've been able to locate your account and have run some testing on the line. I see no reason why you should be experiencing this fault, there are no known issues in the local area, and the line is not displaying any abnormalities. So I'd now have to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, either by trying another phone on the line, or by trying your phone in a known working line. The reason why I ask this is because the next step would be to arrange for someone to call out and take a closer look. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this once you can confirm that the phone has been eliminated. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos