Menu
liver270
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

phone connection

Hi I've had virgin for around a month and when it was fitted I still had sky phone, it was a bank holiday Monday and the engineer said that the number could not be swapped over from sky as they were closed, so he left me plugged into sky and said to swap over the next day. I work away alot and don't use my landlines so I never got round to doing it. Now I've looked I can not plug my phone into the back of the wifi box as it's a different connection and no lead has been provided. Can you help please?

regards brian.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: phone connection

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you were not left with a working landline upon installation. Your phone plugs into a Virgin Media phone socket, not the back of your broadband hub. 

I can look into this for you, but I'll need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos