Menu
Stephen595
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

my phone line is dead

Hi I can't make calls or receive incoming calls there no Dial tone and I can't ring 150 for free off the phone I tryed everything please help I need the house phone back up soon as promised thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: my phone line is dead

Hi there Stephen595, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say how sorry I am to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, I'd love to help you out. 

I've done some checks on the line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this issue at the moment, so I'd have to ask if you've been able to try another phone on the line, or try your phone in a known working line, just to eliminate the phone from being at fault, as the next step would be to arrange someone to call out and investigate further. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get the wheels in motion once you've been able to confirm that the phone is not at fault. Please look to the top right of this page and you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again

Huw

P.S. I really appreciate that the phone is very important to you, whilst it's not working, have you heard about our Smart Call service, this is an app that can make phone calls using your Land Line minutes when you connect to a WiFi connection. Please check out http://virg.co/smartcall

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos