Menu
cutestkaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

home phone

Had no phone fir three months thought phone was broken,couldn't afford new one,just got new one and still no dial tone ,no incoming calls etc.......how can I ring with no phone...
0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: home phone

Just double check the connection from your handset to the wall socket, make sure the cable is intact and plugged in securely.

If that doesn't work, try and jump on live chat with the support, or call 0345 454 1111 from a mobile phone (if you can get hold of one) to see if they can diagnose your issue.

It may be anything from a fault in the line on their end, to a cable disconnected on yours.

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: home phone

Hi there cutestkaz, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line has not worked for some time, and I'd really like to get things sorted for you. 

I'd also like to thank you for letting me know that you've already tried a new phone on the line, as this helps eliminate the phone from being at fault. The next step to get things working for you would be to arrange for someone to call out and check out all the connections. 

So I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving on this. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a little purple envelope icon, Click on this an you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos