Menu
dave281177
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

help with phone

Hi my phone line is ringing but there is no ringing on my phone..I have tried different phones but still no luck..can anyone advise me what to do please
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: help with phone

Hi there Dave281177, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with your phone line, and I'd also like to welcome you to the forums. I've taken a look at the line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this fault, there are no local issues, and the line is not reporting any fault. 

So I'd now have to ask if you'e been able to try another phone on the line in order to eliminate the phone from being at fault, or alternatively try your phone on a known working line. As the next step would be to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving once you're able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos