Menu
Buzby16
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

even more poor service

Hi I thought Bt was bad at customer service and I used to work for them! but I am shocked to find out that a simple cable lead in from street to house  of a 86 year old deaf person who wears a pendant alarm that dials out to a caller alert system that has to be replaced can t be done until 28 FEBRUARY 2017 So it shows that VM don t care about anybody disabled or not.

I was standing in the supermarket this morning right next to the VM salesman who were selling VM wares and I was thinking should I have my own board up explaining the appalling repair times and filming it for U TUBE to shame VM for not caring about its customers disabled or not I wonder if the salesmen might find it hard to sell if people knew the truth?

I foolishly had reccommended VM to my mother in law she is very unhappy with me as I am with VM

in our family s  we have 3 VM contracts we might be looking at jumping the sinking ship! as they seem to be more interested in making money than caring for customers or forfilling the obligations

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: even more poor service

Hi Buzby16

As mentioned in our previous conversation, my apologies for the inconvenience being experienced here, it's really not the service we want for you.

As I've mentioned, I'd recommend looking into lifeline for your mother in law, it would help in situations like this.

I'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here should there be anything I'm able to assist with moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos