Menu
Buzby16
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

even more poor service recinded

hello everybody  my mother in law had a e mail  on the 05/01/2017  we went on the web and while we were on it up popped a live chat message we asked his name and was told  the name Bhushan he after being told the details went off to see a area manager to see if he could get a emergency repair done? the promise was that a e mail would be sent to her we were finally surprised to find out that on the 09/01/17 while my Mil was out the special team pulled in the new cable and the phone was working a e mail was sent to confirm that the line was working,but as mil does not check everyday was most surprised to hear her phone ring pity a card was nt put through the door to notify her  as we did at Bt. So Bhushan thank you for your effort .We have now got the form from Vm to get her Doctor to sign with her ailments so she is on the lifeline priority repair scheme I would advise all Vm customers with a elderly/special need/health issue s to get this form and check that it is logged on Vm records just in case form gets lost.Finally we can relax a bit and know the Tunstall pendant alarm will work,but we did have to buy her a mobile so she could call for help if needed so that was a extra expense as we thought it would be end of february before the (special)? cable team arrived I have heard a whisper they only have 2 teams in london? don t know if this is true? Perhaps my Mil will forgive me now Buzby16

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: even more poor service recinded

HI Buzyby16

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, I'm glad your mother in laws service is working as it should at the moment.

You know where to find us should you need any assistance moving forward, apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos