Menu
wi99y
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

cordless says NO LINE

Hi there got no dialling tone at source tried different phone still no tone,cordless says NO LINE   rung from mobile sounds as though its ringing but no sound at house, checked  line out  says its working fine,  supposed to be no prob in area???

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: cordless says NO LINE

Hi there wi99y, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment. I've been able to locate your account using your forum credentials and have run some testing on the line. 

I can see no reason for the fault that you're currently experiencing, there are no local issues and I'm not detecting any abnormalities on the line. 

As you've already ruled out the phone from being the cause of the issue, then I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. I've sent you a private message in order to get the wheels rolling, so please look to the top right of this page, where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos