Menu
LCquestions
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wny can't Virgin landlines call my Virgin landline?

I joined virgin 2 months ago, porting my number from BT. It all works fine except no-one else with a Virgin landline can call me,. They get number not in use message. I keep calling customer support and get told my line is fine and the others need to check theirs. But it is EVERY virgin landline, including local authority, so I can hardly tell them to do that! Anyone else ever had this problem and know what the issue is? I can't have the same conversation with customer support over and over again Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wny can't Virgin landlines call my Virgin landline?

Hi there LCquestions, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing problems getting called from some numbers. 

I've run some testing, and whilst I can see no physical fault on the line, there is obviously something wrong here. 

Having taken a look into the account I can see that a fault has already been passed to our porting department to check things over for you. 

I'd like to add to the report, so have a few questions that I want to ask, which involve the numbers that call you, so I'll send you a private message in order to ask. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos