Menu
boots141
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Services

So this is my first post so if I post incorrectly i'll say sorry now

At present I have no dial tone on my phone, it's completely dead....this isn't the 1st time and I've also changed my phone just incase however that made no difference. I've run the online test which stops at 99% and doesn't go any further so I can't even book an engineer :-(

This isn't my only problem with virgin right now,  not only has my phone gone down but my internet and box are seriously slow. I've done the normal things like switch off the modem / switch channels etc and it makes now difference, even download a network speed test which gives me mixed results of 11.8mbps to 24.9mbps via wifi (my package is 70mbps)

As regards my tv box, that's easy.....it just freezes when you switch to my shows etc it takes so long its stupid, I've actually reset the box however this only worked for a few weeks :-( 

If anyone can help or has had the same issues then it would be helpful to get advice before I cancel my virgin due to me paying silly money for something that actually doesn't work that well

Thanks in advance

Adam

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Services

Hi Adam

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your services at the moment.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and we're detecting some errors with the line from our end, as a result I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos