Menu
lordwoody
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tracing blocked calls?

I have just had a rather nasty and upsetting call from a blocked number. It's the first time this has happened but I want to be prepared in case it happens again. Is there any way blocked calls to my Virgin land line can be traced?

0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tracing blocked calls?

Need help with nuisance or malicious calls?

If you’ve been a victim of a nuisance and/or malicious phone call and need some help you can give us a call.

If you received the call on your Virgin Media home phone give our Nuisance Calls Bureau a call on 0800 953 3333. They’ll do all they can to help you.

If you received the call on your Virgin Media mobile, call our team on 789 from your Virgin Media mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. Please note standard charges apply, please check with your network operator for rates.

(From https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=3697&CURRENT_... )

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos