Menu
Tenement01
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

The less than useful telephone connection.

Just joined Virgin Media about two months ago and in that short period of time I've received notification of a price increase of a service that was already pricey and now I have the pleasure of a telephone connection that stops working when someone calls my telephone. The phone stopped working on Monday evening (Line went completely dead with no in or out phone calls or dial tone.) and I reported it and an engineer arrived today (Wednesday, 7/01/16) and fixed the problem and I thought that was that...or so I thought as the same thing has happened again just a couple of hours later so now I'll have to arrange for an engineer to come out again and repair the fault. I've seen this problem crop up more than a few times on this community page so it would make me think that it's something that Virgin Media is aware of so it doesn't make me want to recommend the service to anyone else.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: The less than useful telephone connection.

HI Tenement01

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, to allow me to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos