Menu
PaulFzr
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Telephone fault

I just bought a new phone and I don't have any tone ,plus it's saying on the screen "not possible". Any suggestions ?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone fault

Hi there PaulFzr, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with your phone line at the moment, and I'd really like to help you out with this. 

When you state that you've bought a new phone, was this because your previous phone had an issue? If so this would rule out the phone being at fault, if not and this is the first phone you've plugged into the line, I'd need to ask you if you are able to try another phone in the line, or try this phone in a known working line, as when I run some testing on the line, I can see no reason why you should be experiencing issues. 

There are no local faults, and I'm not seeing any abnormalities on your line. 

Once you're able to rule out the phone from being at fault, then the next step would be to arrange for someone to call out and take a look at things for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving once the phone has been eliminated. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll find a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos