Menu
DaveMcR
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone problems

I am hoping someone at VM will read this because I cannot get a striaght answer.....

After several weeks of waiting for my phone to be connected I have discovered that my neighbours number (also a VM customer) has been connected to me. A VM engineer came out and found that both homes are connected to only ONE line! This means of course that only one property can be connected at a time.

I have repeatedly tried to get hold of someone at VM who actually knows what to do but can't.

I don't want my neighbours number - I want what I paid for - MY OWN LINE AND NUMBER.

VM keep sending meaningless texts about cancelling engineer visits when I haven't made such a request and also that the problem is resolved - IT IS NOT!

The fibre broadband is unaffected (as far as I can tell) and is working - it is just the phone.

WILL SOMEONE AT VM SORT THIS OUT!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone problems

Hi DaveMcR,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have numerous problems with getting your landline issue fixed. I'll look into this straight away for you.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that there was a recent area no dial tone fault, which affected all customers in your postcode area. Because of this area outage, all individual appointments would have been cancelled. This area fault has now been cleared--this is why you have been advised that the fault has been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I will send you a private message to take further details from you so that I can arrange an engineer for you so that we can get this sorted out for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos